At LDC we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured, it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement below.
LDC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/2/2009.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may forward on information we believe may be of interest to you, using the email address you have provided us with.
- From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes using the information you provided via email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note: We do not have any control over other websites visited through these links. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.